Lifemate Mattress from Arise is Bonnell Spring Mattress is a very Comfortable Mattress. This Spring Soft Mattress has Bonnell Springs with Quilting Foam Top and provides the most comfortable mattress sleep to any body. The spring mattress lasts long and has a traditional feel. The coils used in the mattresses prevent any wear and tear. Arise Mattress Lifemate Bonnell Spring mattress comes with 5 Years Warranty.
Arise Mattress Lifemate - Bonnell Spring Mattress
Lifemate Bonnell Spring Mattress Features:
- The price of the spring mattress has fallen because of its increasing demand. A wide variety of spring mattresses is available at affordable prices.
- The springs have a considerable amount of space between them and hence, allow easy ventilation. This also helps to prevent the accumulation of heat and promotes better sleep.
- Due to the springs used to make mattresses, these mattresses are springier. Some users love to have a better bounce in their bedroom.
- The spring mattresses provide good support to the body. It is good especially for heavier people or those with back issues. Moreover, it does not sag.
- This mattress has a medium-firm level, it is good for back-sleepers.
5 Inch (13 CM), 6 Inch (15 CM)
Single – 72 X 30 Inch (183 X 76 CM), Single – 72 X 36 Inch (183 X 91 CM), Single – 75 X 30 Inch (191 X 76 CM), Single – 75 X 36 Inch (191 X 91 CM), Single – 78 X 30 Inch (198 X 76 CM), Single – 78 X 36 Inch (198 X 91 CM), Double – 72 X 48 Inch (183 X 122 CM), Double – 75 X 48 Inch (191 X 122 CM), Double – 78 X 48 Inch (198 X 122 CM), Queen – 72 X 60 Inch (183 X 152 CM), Queen – 75 X 60 Inch (191 X 152 CM), Queen – 78 X 60 Inch (198 X 152 CM), King – 72 X 72 Inch (183 X 183 CM), King – 75 X 72 Inch (191 X 183 CM), King – 78 X 72 Inch (198 X 183 CM)
- Low price. Cost is an important factor one needs to consider before buying a mattress. The price of innerspring mattresses have fallen due to an increase in the number of people using them. Hence, if you are someone who wants to shop on a budget – this mattress type could be the one.
- Consumer familiarity. Spring mattresses have been in the market for a long time now. People know them. So any new technology introduced in spring mattresses has a higher chance of being accepted by people as the mattress type is already known. Few people would want to spend so much on an entirely new mattress and experiment.
- Durability. The mattress lasts long. This is due to the its proper construction – it is built to offer the same comfort for many years.
- Better circulation. We know how important a factor circulation is for better sleep. Spring mattresses have considerable amount of space between them, and hence allow easy ventilation. This helps prevent the accumulation of body heat and promotes better sleep.
Features and Material
Double Anti Microbial Treatment
Designed for a clean and healthy sleeping environment, this cover treatment wicks away moisture to keep you dry.